Greenland Group has signed an agreement with ZTE, one of China's leading global telecommunications and information technology manufacturers, to create a new collaborative model between the property and artificial intelligence industries. The new model is intended to promote the integration within the property market of new technologies – such as 5G, cloud computing, big data, and the Internet of Things.
ZTE incorporates innovation and environmental concepts into its product lifecycles. With the integration of 5G and AI, the telecom network is expected to become a hub for the next generation of intelligent information platforms.
Through this new partnership, Greenland and ZTE plan to design advanced technology into properties across a number of Chinese cities. The partnership will focus in particular on 5G applications within the property industry, intelligent infrastructure, and promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation. Initiatives will include:
- Intelligent Cities and Parks will explore new eco-operational models including using technology to improve management of urban infrastructure and parks;
- Intelligent Furniture will involve a series of pilot projects to use technology in the home and to maximise internal space;
- Digitalisation and Transformation Plans will promote digital integration across all aspects of business to improve operational efficiency;
- Exploration of 5G Applications will examine the potential for incorporating ZTE’s 5G technology within Greenland’s projects, including Intelligent Cities and Parks, Intelligent Furniture, and in intelligent buildings;
- “Science & Property” Innovation Collaboration Platform will encourage the collaboration of social resources, research institutions, and enterprises at all stages of development within the industry.
CEO of Greenland Group, Zhang Yuliang, has said that the advent of modern information and a new “smart+” era presents significant expansion opportunities for the property industry which Greenland is keen to exploit in leading this new development.
ZTE, as a leading global provider of integrated communications solutions, has already realised intelligent buildings in more than 170 cities around the world. ZTE and Greenland’s collective expertise provides an ideal combination for what is expected to become an important partnership.